Thursday, July 9, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day: Retro Shorts

OOOTD:
Forever 21 Crop Top
Lilly Pulitzer for Target Pineapple Sandals (review here)
Orla Kiely Sixties Stem Punched Mini Ivy Bag

I'm off this weekend to Atlanta for a mini trip with a good friend of mine. I kept it casual with these high-waisted shorts that I absolutely LOVE - the print is adorable and I love the retro feel. I paired it with this simple cream crop top from Forever 21 and my trusty Orla Kiely bag in this super light tan shade called Desert.


Nail polish color: Essie Navigate Her

I kept the jewelry simple as well with this Dogeared necklace that one of my girlfriends gave me for Christmas - the same friend I'm going on this trip with :)

Hope everyone has a safe rest of the week! It's almost Friday :)

No comments: