Saturday, August 22, 2015

Orla Kiely FW15 Mainline: Textured Leather in Cocoa and Lipstick

Here we have the classic Textured Leather bags in the new colorways Cocoa and Lipstick for Orla Kiely's Fall/Winter 2015 Mainline collection. As always, there are a few changes, so check them out below!

Textured Leather Mini Bay Bag
£289
I loved last season's Mini Bay Bag in the Lemon colorway, and I'm as equally in love with this season's Lipstick version, which I think makes the perfect shade of red for the holidays.

Textured Leather Tillie Bag
£319

Textured Leather Large Ella Bag
£339
These Ella bags have Orla Kiely's initials cleverly displayed on the front. I really like the Cocoa colorway in this bag.

Textured Leather Bay Bag
£339
Probably my least favorite out of the collection because I think the front pocket looks so awkward. I get the functionality, but I would've still preferred these bags without it.

Textured Leather Sweet Pea Bag
£179

Textured Leather Big Zip Wallet
£145
Always a classic, and they look fabulous in these rich colors!

No comments: