Saturday, August 1, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day: Cars

OOOTD:
Orla Kiely for Uniqlo Multi Car print shirt
Coach leather wedge sandals
J. Crew skinny belt

I'm off to a Thomas the Train-themed birthday party today. I know that my shirt does not have a train print, but I thought, "Hey, at least it's some mode of transportation." :) 


These midi skirts are such a staple of mine now. I probably have about ten of them in different colors and prints. My favorites are the ones that button up the front, have belt loops, and have pockets!

Nail polish color: Revlon Coastal Surf - I figured this matched the Thomas the Train blue color quite nicely :)

This Multi Car print is probably one of my all-time favorite Orla Kiely patterns!

I love when my skirts have belts loops because I think belts are such a great accessory that can really accent or pull together a whole look. I also love to knot my belts at the end when they're a bit too long.

I hope everyone has an absolutely wonderful weekend!

No comments: