Monday, August 31, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day: Frozen

OOOTD:
Joe's Visionnaire Skinny Bootcut jeans
Orla Kiely for Clarks Blanche Sandals (review here)

I am so happy that flared/bootcut/wide-leg jeans are making a comeback! I've kept all of my pairs from years past, waiting for the day they would be back in style again. Since this blouse is a bit tiny and cropped, I wanted to wear some flared jeans to balance it out.

I absolutely love the scalloped edges and delicate capped sleeves of this blouse.

I went to a Frozen-themed birthday party this weekend, so I was going for an all icy-blue look. My nail polish color here is Ciate's Ferris Wheel, which paired quite nicely with the Cloud blue color of my Orla Kiely purse.

Photo from my Instagram. Follow me @iloveorlakiely :)

This necklace was a gift from my Mom. The quatrefoil is probably one of my favorite designs, and I felt this necklace went well with the Frozen look I was going for.

Hope everyone is having a good start to their week!

No comments: