Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day: A Tiny Horror Story


OOOTD:
Orla Kiely Tulip Stem Zip Messenger Bag

 
Yay for Tuesdays! Mondays are always a rough day for me because it's so difficult to readjust my sleep schedule even after just two days of sleeping in (and I use the term "sleeping in" loosely here because sleeping in for me means 7 am - on the weekdays I'm up by 5 am). Also, I am obsessed with The Walking Dead - the only show that can get me to stay up late. Which I do every Sunday night because I also watch Talking Dead afterwards :) And usually I can't sleep a wink Sunday nights because I am stressed about going back to work...and I'm stressed thinking about zombies.

I was thrilled to have found this Wildfox sweatshirt at Nordstrom Rack recently because I'd been wanting it ever since I saw Mindy Kaling wearing it. She is one of my favorite actresses and I love her style!

Photo courtesy of The Mindy Project Style


Hope everyone's enjoying their Halloween week so far!

No comments: