Friday, November 13, 2015

L'Orla Resort 2016 Dresses

$550
Let's start off this post by taking a look at my favorite dress from the collection. I love every single detail about this dress, from the sweet colors to the floral print to the ruffled collar and yoke. This dress is perfection and has all the touches of a classic Orla Kiely piece.

$626
Coming in at a close second is this lovely long dress. Similar in detailing to the dress above, it has a classic color combination of simple black and white, making the ruffled and velvet trims the standout details on this dress.

Aurora Velvet Trim Viscose Smocked Bib Dress
$550

Cou Cou Viscose Gathered Day Dress
$490

$565
This Petal Pink print is one of my favorites from the collection - ultra feminine and bold, yet super wearable with the soft pink, grey, and black combo.

$490


$570

$495

$602

$610
I love this Confetti Jacquard print, and if my everyday lifestyle would allow it, I'd totally wear this dress constantly. But its fancy high neck and ruffled sleeves make this unsuitable for my everyday life and would therefore have to be saved for a special occasion (and it would be a shame to leave such a beautiful dress hanging up in your closet). Luckily this same print comes in a different dress...

$594
Ah, much more my style! Super chic and simple, I could definitely wear this dress to numerous occasions with the possibilities of dressing it up or down.

No comments: