Wednesday, November 11, 2015

New Orla Kiely Animal Kitchen Accessories at Unique and Unity


Check out these super cute animal kitchen accessories, now available at Unique and Unity. Included in this collection are a pair of salt & pepper shakers, egg cups, and a toast rack (which I find quite amusing). Unique and Unity does ship internationally so that's good news for us living in the states.

I love how these pieces coordinate so well together and how adorable they all look in the photo above. The salt & pepper shakers would look so cute sitting on top of my dining table, while I'm sure I'd find a different use for the egg cups (perhaps use them as candle holders instead?) And I'm quite tickled by the toast rack because...who uses a toast rack?! It's cute nonetheless, and once again I'd probably find an alternative use for it (maybe a mail holder?)

£15

£25

£25

No comments: