Monday, November 9, 2015

Orla Kiely on QVC

Orla Kiely is being featured on QVC in the UK today :) Among the items available are select watches, a few classic bags from this year's collection, and a couple new styles I've never seen anywhere else (I'm not sure if they're QVC exclusives, part of an upcoming collection, or simply purses I've overlooked, but they look beautiful and I'm excited to see something different!) Unfortunately for me, though, they're not available in the US, but if you live in Europe, then you're in luck :) Check out all the pieces below and as always, happy shopping, everyone!

Thank you, Milly for sharing this info with me on Instagram :)

£222
I don't think I've ever seen the Classic Zip Shoulder Bag in leather before (usually they're available in matte laminate or quilted nylon), so I was super excited to see this purse as part of the collection (just wish it was available in the US!) I love the classic black and the simple Flower Stem print.

Even though this bag is now sold out, I still wanted to include it here because the design is unique and one that I haven't seen anywhere else.

Zip Holdall Bag with Detachable Strap
£131

Small Backpack
£92

£113

£94

£54

Quilted Scribble Stem Print Classic Shoulder Bag
Introductory price £122.76 (originally £135)

Introductory price £67.32 (originally £74)

Introductory price £57.36 (originally £63)

Brown, Green, Navy, and Nude
On sale £94.98-99 (originally £109)

Black, Blue, and Green
£74-79
Blue and Orange
£79

No comments: