Saturday, November 21, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day: Army Green

OOOTD:
Orla Kiely for Uniqlo Tunic Dress
Forever 21 Vest
Frye Jenna Disc Short Boots (Haul + Review here, previously worn here)

I am loving how easy it is to throw this vest over a variety of outfits. It's definitely been a staple of mine for the last few months.

I liked how the greens in the vest and the Orla Kiely stems coordinated well together. All the different shades remind me of camouflage, which I think may be making a comeback in my wardrobe (what do you think - is camo a fashion do or don't?) I don't currently own any camo pieces (I've long since gotten rid of the camo cargo pants I once owned from Abercrombie...which I now regret), but I am eyeing a couple pieces, such as the Wildfox Major Camouflage Sweatshirt or the True Religion Casey Camo Jeans.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi! i was wondering if you can tell me how tall you are so i can get an idea of how long the dresses you wear would be on me! thanks :)

iloveorlakiely said...

Hi Chelsea! I am 5' 3" :)