Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day: Green Part 2

OOOTD:
Mossimo cardigan (previously worn here, here, and here)
Madewell Denim Boyshorts: Rip and Repair Edition (purchased in store for only $7!)
Gap leather belt
Orla Kiely Tall Flower Stem Print Midi Sling Bag

Only in the Sunshine State can you wear shorts and sandals in December :)


One of my favorite necklaces to wear - a total bargain purchase at only $1 from Urban Outfitters a couple Black Fridays ago.

I love distressed denim shorts so I was super excited to find these at Madewell for only $7! They were marked down to $9.99 (originally $74.50) and they were having an additional 30% off sale.

I decided to wear this Tall Flower Stem bag in Ink to play off the navy blue flowers on my blouse.

Haul + Review post coming soon on this watch :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new Orla Kiely watch!

iloveorlakiely said...

Thank you! :)