Friday, December 25, 2015

Orla Outfit of the Day: Merry Christmas

OOOTD:
Orla Kiely for Clarks Barbara Shoes (Haul + Review here)

Here's my attempt at recreating one of my favorite looks from the Orla Kiely Spring/Summer 2015 collection.


Probably my most worn piece of 2015 were midi skirts, and this one is of course one of my favorites. I love the elasticized waist and pockets.



This was my favorite print from the SS15 collection. I also have the Textured Vinyl Scribble Sunflower Small Jeanie Bag in the Indigo colorway that I love, but I also wish they released the purses in this Evergreen color (see photo below from the SS15 lookbook. Looks like samples were created, but were never put into production. I wonder why not - it's such a lovely color!)


I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Christmas! Stay tuned for an Orla Kiely Christmas haul post :)

No comments: