Saturday, January 2, 2016

Orla Kiely Cookware Coming Soon to Unique and Unity


Orla Kiely will soon be releasing a small collection of enamel cookware (according to the website, they will be released January 6, 2016 - my birthday!) I love Orla Kiely, but I love it even more when she makes things for practical everyday use, and cooking is definitely one of them! Pictured above is what will be available on Unique and Unity's site. They do ship internationally, but you do have to contact them for a delivery quote.

All the pieces below are made with enamel bearing a very retro 70s flower pattern, and the heat resistant handles are made of acacia wood that can be removed to make them dishwasher safe.

£85

£65

£40

£55
This is the piece I'm probably most excited for because I know I'll get tons of use out if.

£50

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You won't have to wait until June...in the UK, we write dates as day/month/year, so these new designs will be out on 6 January 2016 (next week).

iloveorlakiely said...

Oh, thank you! Will update the post now. And that date is my birthday, so even better! :)