Monday, January 25, 2016

Orla Outfit of the Day: Brrr...

OOOTD:
Bowtied-Beauty Boots (previously worn here, here, here, here, here, here, and here)
Juicy Couture for Kohls beanie

I have been LOVING this little coin purse that my in-laws got me for my birthday. It's just so cute and I've been enjoying using it as a bag charm - it seems to go really well with so many of my purses.

A Haul + Review post on this coin purse will be up soon!

The (relatively) cold weather continues here in the Sunshine State, but not for long as temperatures will be back up in the 70s by tomorrow. So I'm going to take full advantage of these cooler temps and wear my sweaters and beanies as much as I can!

This particular sweater is one of my favorites because it's so cozy and soft and I love the cowlneck.

I really do love wearing hats and beanies, but it's just so darn hot where I live that I don't get to wear them as often as I'd like. So once the weather dips I'm excited to put my hats on!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: