Sunday, January 24, 2016

Orla Outfit of the Day: La Parisienne

OOOTD:
Merona tank (worn underneath)
Orla Kiely OK Box Bag in Indigo (Thursday Purseday post here)

A snow storm has caused temperatures to drop like crazy here along the east coast. Fortunately, I live in the south eastern part of the US, so temperatures only dropped to the forties here yesterday (still quite cold for our standards, but I know I'm lucky that I don't have to deal with mountains of snow or power outages).

I admit, this sweater can look a bit crazy - but I love it anyway! I love the pops of green and I think it paired quite well with my Orla Kiely OK Box Bag.

Nail polish color: Revlon Parfumerie Italian Leather - probably one of my all-time favorite nail colors - great formula, super pretty color, and smells good, too!


Hope everyone is staying warm and having a wonderful weekend!

No comments: