Saturday, February 6, 2016

Orla Kiely Cookware Coming Soon to Amara

Good news for those living in the US! The long-awaited Orla Kiely cookware will be available for shipping to the states through Amara on February 8. I know these items were available in the UK, but shipping them to the US was quite difficult and expensive, but now we have the option to purchase them through Amara, and delivery is free for orders over $150! Check out all the lovely pieces below. Which one will you be purchasing? Or do you plan on buying the complete set? I'll probably start off modestly with the saucepan because I know that's the piece I'll use the most, but I would love to have the entire collection as each piece is so beautiful.

$95

Here's a closeup of the print which, as the name would suggest, has a very 70s floral pattern.

$124

$59

$81

$73

No comments: