Friday, February 26, 2016

Orla Outfit of the Day: Decisions Decisions

OOOTD:
Merona Favorite Tank (worn underneath)
AG Legging Jeans
Orla Kiely Lucy Watch (Haul + Review post here)

Cold weather is back once again here (the weather flip flops so much where I live, but at least it gives me a chance to make use of many pieces in my wardrobe this time of year!)

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know how I had quite a difficult time choosing between this Zip Shopper and the Shoulder Bag. Ultimately, I decided on this style because it was more comfortable to wear with its longer shoulder drop, and I liked its slouchier oversized look.

I totally think I made the right decision as I've been absolutely loving this bag lately and can store so much in there for both me and my son. And of course, I had to put my bag charm on there - my favorite accessory ever :)



Thank goodness it's Friday! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

No comments: