Sunday, February 14, 2016

Orla Outfit of the Day: Valentine's Day Part I

OOOTD:
Orla Kiely Punched Love Hearts Robin Bag (Thursday Purseday post here, previously worn here

I am so excited for this weekend for several reasons. First of all, it's Valentine's Day weekend and I love the holiday because I enjoy seeing all the heart-themed clothing, home decor, stationery, candy, etc. out in stores right now. Also, it's a three-day weekend because of President's Day. AND The Walking Dead premieres tonight, so really, what more could you ask for?

Yesterday consisted of running errands with my little one, having lunch with my husband, and then a little quiet time/pre-Valentine's Day shopping for myself. I wanted to keep it pretty casual so I threw on this cozy sweater with these adorable heart-printed pants and, because I really wanted to take advantage of the holiday, paired everything with my Punched Love Heart Robin Bag.

My favorite detail about this sweater :)

Nail polish color: Ulta Cherries Jubilee

As you may have noticed, the title of this post is "Valentine's Day Part I" so yes, I did have several outfit changes this weekend. I just have so many heart-patterned clothing that I really wanted to wear,  so stay tuned for parts II and III :)

No comments: