Sunday, March 6, 2016

Orla Kiely SS16 Mainline: Sixties Stem Punched Leather in Black and Yellow

Here's the Sixties Stem Punched Leather collection once again, this time in the colorways Black and Yellow. The Black bags/accessories are pretty much the same ones from the FW15 collection, but there are a few new styles this season, which include the Joanie Backpack, Iris Bag, and Square Zip Wallet.

£385
Last season, I mentioned that I really didn't like the fact that the Sixties Stem Punched Leather bags had cotton webbing straps as opposed to leather, which I felt would look better with its higher-end style. However, I don't mind the cotton straps on the Joanie Backpack since I know it's meant to be a more casual look. I was instantly excited to see this new style as you know I love my backpacks and that yellow color is SO pretty!

£390

£355

£380

£385

£295
This bag is pretty much last season's Mini Bay Backpack...except without the backpack option. This bag is strictly a cross body style with an adjustable shoulder strap, which is my favorite type of bag.

£165

£135

£150

£125

No comments: