Sunday, March 27, 2016

Orla Outfit of the Day: Easter 2016

OOOTD:
Forever 21 yellow midi skirt (previously worn here)
Anthropologie belt
Miss Albright Lupe Heels (previously worn here and here)
Orla Kiely Textured Leather Iris Bag (Thursday Purseday post here)

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you all had a relaxing weekend and enjoyed today with family and friends. 

I purchased this adorable blouse from Lauren Conrad's Minnie Mouse collection at Kohl's. I'd been waiting for an occasion to wear this out for the first time, and I thought Easter would be perfect. It has such a fun and springy daisy print and I love the white peter pan collar.

I also wore this purse for last year's OOOTD - it just has that perfect shade of light blue for Easter.


I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments: