Sunday, March 27, 2016

Orla Outfit of the Day: Geeky Bunny

OOOTD:
Gap Essentials Tank (worn underneath)
AG Stevie Ankle Petite Jeans
Orla Kiely rain boots
Orla Kiely Classic Multi Stem Zip Shopper

Hi everyone! Just wanted to post a quick OOOTD of what I wore this weekend running errands. It was a bit rainy here, but that gave me a chance to wear these super cute Cup printed rain boots. And Easter weekend calls for anything with a bunny theme so I thought it was the perfect time to wear this 'Geeky Bunny' t-shirt by Wildfox Kids. By the way, I'm in a size 14 here, which I believe is their largest kids size. I'd always been curious about purchasing a Wildfox Kids item because their prices are a bit cheaper, so I took a chance on this shirt when I saw it on clearance at Nordstrom Rack, and I must say I'm quite pleased. It doesn't quite have the oversized look that I love Wildfox for, but I was just happy that I could fit into a kids size :)

Stay tuned for another OOOTD post later on this evening, which will be my Easter outfit and what I wore to church today :)

No comments: