Monday, March 14, 2016

Orla Outfit of the Day: Pi Day

OOOTD:
Orla Kiely numbers cardigan
AG Nikki Relaxed Skinny Jeans
Toms Geometry classic shoes (review here)
Orla Kiely Textured Leather Mini Bay Bag (Thursday Purseday post here)

Happy Pi Day, everyone! Today was the perfect day to wear all my math gear, which includes this awesome t-shirt that I got from Hot Topic, as well as this Orla Kiely cardigan that features a number pattern throughout.


And of course, my beloved geometry Toms - by far my most favorite pair of shoes I've ever owned :)

Happy Pi Day to all my fellow math lovers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you get the cardigan if you don't mind my asking? I have a friend looking for it, and she thinks it's from Anthropologie. We were trying to nail down the anthro name with no luck. Thanks!

iloveorlakiely said...

I actually purchased it second-hand from eBay I think. Unfortunately, I do not know the original name or store it came from :( If I find out, though, I will let you know!