Saturday, April 16, 2016

New Orla Kiely Items at Anthropologie

I'm always excited to see which items from Orla Kiely's current line Anthropologie will carry. This season, they've chosen a couple pieces from the mainline collection - the Textured Leather Sweet Pea Bag and the Textured Leather Big Zip Wallet.

$254


I was excited to see this bag online because it was the first product shot I'd seen of the bag open - I was quite curious to see what shade of green was inside the Nude colorway bags, originally thinking that this shade was an odd color choice to pair with the Nude, but I was pleasantly surprised by how good it looks here.


$225

Does it bother anyone else that they photographed this wallet upside down? 


By the way, extra 40% off sale going on at Anthropologie right now! Will probably head over to my local store sometime this weekend. Happy shopping, everyone :)

No comments: