Monday, April 18, 2016

Orla Outfit of the Day: Eyelet and Lace

OOOTD:
AG Nikki Relaxed Skinny Jeans
Mossimo Sonora Sandals (previously worn here)
Gap leather belt
Orla Kiely Lucy Watch (Haul + Review post here)
Orla Kiely Textured Leather Mini Bay Bag (Thursday Purseday post here)

This is probably one of my favorite bags to use, especially since we're now in the spring season and the weather is warming up. 

I mostly wear it as a crossbody bag, but I also think it looks cute when carried by the top handle.

I love all the eyelet and lace detailing of this blouse. It's one of the few "plain" tops that I have (meaning there's no multi-colored print or pattern), but there are still plenty of pretty details to keep it from being too plain.

Nail polish color: Ciate Sugar Plum

We survived Monday! Hope the rest of the week goes really well for everyone! :)

No comments: