Thursday, April 28, 2016

Thursday Purseday: Orla Kiely Embossed Stem Ella Bag

Orla Kiely Embossed Stem Ella Bag
Fall/Winter 2015 Collection
Retail $439


This bag has such a pretty and simple design - just a couple embossed Stems on the front pocket...

And plain on the back. This mustard yellow is one of my favorite colors! It's a bit more muted than what I was expecting, but I still love it.

The bottom has four feet.

The top zipper extends down one of the sides and is held together with a single stud.

There's gold-toned hardware and black leather trims throughout.

I initially wasn't sure if I was going to keep this bag because the shoulder drop isn't quite long enough to fit comfortably over my shoulder, which is how I intended on wearing it. I can only carry it with my hands or in the crook of my arm. I thought that would be a deal breaker, but after I took these photos, I realized what a gorgeous bag it was and decided to keep it :)

The inside features a sand-colored Linear Stem jacquard lining.

One zippered pocket.

And two open compartments with key ring on the other side.

The front pocket is also lined.

No comments: