Saturday, May 28, 2016

Orla Kiely Embossed Stem in Fawn and Olive Green

Here's Orla Kiely's latest Embossed Stem collection for the Pre-Fall 2016 season. These bags and accessories are available in the colorways Fawn (which we've seen before in the SS15 Sixties Stem Punched collection) and Olive Green, which complement each other, as well as the rest of the latest pieces, quite well (check out my previous posts on the  Stripe Rosebud Print and Passion Flower Textured Vinyl to see the other pieces from Orla Kiely's upcoming season).

$440

$507

$480
It seems that the Jeanette Bag is now a permanent part of the collection, which I'm so happy for because it's my favorite!

$360
This new style reminds me a lot of this season's Sixties Stem Punched Leather Iris Bag, but it's a slight upgrade in my opinion - the strap has more options for adjusting and overall just looks sturdier and well-made, and I like how the straps are attached to d-rings inside the bag as opposed to being attached to the sides with studs.

$200

£145

£120

No comments: