Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Orla Kiely Gift Ideas for Mother's Day

Mother's Day is just around the corner! Below are my Orla Kiely picks for Mother's Day gift ideas :)

 
$153
I got my first Zip Shopper just a few months ago, and I have become obsessed with this style. They're just so roomy and fit easily over my shoulder. Plus, the matte laminated canvas makes these bags pretty low-maintenance and easy to clean. Perfect for any mom with young children!

$55
I always like to keep my purses organized so I rely on zip pouches like this to hold my small essentials. Plus, if you switch purses a lot (like me), then you can easily transfer all the things you normally carry from one bag to another.

$131
I prefer small wallets to larger ones, and this one is just so cute!


Orla Kiely Charm was launched earlier this year, and jewelry is always such a great gift for any occasion. Check out some of my favorites below.

$108.75

$79.75

$125

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get any of these for Mother's Day?

iloveorlakiely said...

Yes, I did get a couple of Orla Kiely Charm pieces - I'll be writing a Haul + Review post on them soon :)

Anonymous said...

Lucky you - can't wait to see what you got!!!!