Friday, May 27, 2016

Orla Kiely Passion Flower Textured Vinyl

Oh my goodness, I am absolutely IN LOVE with Orla Kiely's newest line of purses and accessories that just debuted online today! I'm going to start with probably my favorite from the collection - the Passion Flower print on textured vinyl. The deep blue background is gorgeous and of course, I love the floral print.

$240
I can't decide which style I like better - this larger version or its equally cute cousin below. I'm possibly leaning towards the Bonnie Bag simply because it has a long strap so I can wear the purse cross body.

$214

$267

$247
I love the large size of this Tillie Bag, which perfectly showcases this beautiful print.

$134

$87

$107

What do you think of Orla Kiely's newest collection so far? I think it's a great sign of what's to come in the Fall/Winter season!

No comments: