Sunday, June 5, 2016

Orla Outfit of the Day: Dandelion

OOOTD:
Orla Kiely Dandelion print tank top
Mossimo open cardigan
Orla Kiely Lucy Watch (Haul + Review here)
J. Crew Factory bracelet
Francesca's flower crown headband

Hi everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday so far. I can officially breath a huge sigh of relief as I have completed yet another school year and am now off for the summer. I love this time of year as it means I get to spend a ton of time with my sweet little boy! He's quite the handful now, which means I'll probably be just as stressed and tired as I was during the school year, but in a good way and it'll still be tons of fun :)



Summertime means that these shorts will get TONS of wear - they're pretty much what I live in from June-August.


Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and a great week ahead!

No comments: