Saturday, October 22, 2016

Orla Kiely for Grobag

The adorableness of Orla Kiely's latest collaboration is almost too much to handle! Kiely has created a ridiculously cute collection of baby sleeping sacks for Grobag. They are currently available in a bird, boat, and apple print online, but more are on the way. The Birdwatch print is one of my favorites, and I especially love it in the color palette they've chosen. The Boat print is a close second favorite, perfect for little boys :) I used these sleeping sacks all the time when my son was a baby; he hated being swaddled and I was too paranoid to let him sleep with a blanket. So these little sacks were perfect.

Each Grobag is available in either a 1.0 or 0.5 tog warmth rating ($79.95 and $64.95 Australian, respectively), and come in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months, and 18-36 months.



These shots are so adorable!









No comments: