Sunday, November 27, 2016

My Black Friday Haul

Happy Sunday, everyone! I don't know about you, but I am pooped from all the shopping I've been doing this weekend. I've been trying to get a head start on my Christmas shopping for my family and friends, while also picking up a few great deals for myself. Below is what I managed to snag during all the Black Friday sales!

$153 (originally $510)
I had been obsessing over this bag for months and I'm so happy I was finally able to get it for such an awesome price (70% off retail!). I'm hoping to pick up the Henry Hen Key Ring in Emerald soon so I can pair it with this bag - I think they would look so cute together!

$83.40 (originally $300)
This is another piece I'd been wanting for several months now. It was actually my Mom who spotted this blouse while we were in London and I thought it was the perfect top (at the time, though, it was £195, so I was happy to purchase this at 72% off).

Wreath from Michael's
$22.40 (originally $79.99)
Michael's was actually my first Black Friday stop. My Mom and I went there Thursday night because I specifically had my eye on this wreath - they were running a 60% off sale and then there was an additional 30% off coupon that night. My husband's been feeling pretty ambitious lately so he painted our front door and shutters this week and I wanted a new wreath to match our freshly painted door. The color is Behr's Compass Blue by the way - an absolutely gorgeous blue shade that I'm quite pleased with. My husband picked out the color :)

$19.99 (originally $49)
I first found out about this blouse through Chase Amie, my absolute favorite YouTuber/Blogger at the moment. She picked up this blouse when she spotted it on Lauren Conrad, another person who's style I'm obsessed with. I thought this blouse was super pretty and romantic - the blush shade is my current favorite color and the off-the-shoulder detail is on trend.

$33 (originally $150)
This was a pretty random purchase from my local Nordstrom Rack. I'd seen this lone pair of loafers there for months and always thought they were quite fun (I can't resist anything with a quirky print), so when I'd seen that they went on clearance and there was an additional 30% off sale, I decided to pick them up. Even my husband thought they looked nice :)

$83.99 (originally $168)
I'd been wanting a Long Field jacket for awhile now, and finally decided to take the plunge when I saw this one go on clearance. J. Crew was also having an amazing 40% off sale, so I was super happy about that. The Dark Forest color is gorgeous and perfect for fall/winter.

$5.99 (originally $9.99)
This was another purchase from Michael's - all their Cricut accessories were 40% and I'd recently gotten my first Cricut machine so I knew I wanted to stock up on some supplies. I plan on using these  for some Orla Kiely-inspired window coverings for my sidelight. I'd originally been working on a stained glass project, and while it looks good so far, it's been quite tedious so I decided maybe some window clings would be better. I will update you all once I'm done with that project!

$5.99 (originally $14.99)
And lastly, I picked up one of these greeting card organizers (because, yes, I do keep all my cards) and I absolutely love it. I'd already been storing my cards in my own makeshift bin, but I like how this one has plastic dividers that you can label. I definitely plan on picking up more of these!

No comments: