Thursday, November 24, 2016

Orla Outfit of the Day: Thanksgiving

OOOTD:
LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection Embroidered Crepe Top
Orla Kiely Angelina Shoes (Haul + Review here)
Orla Kiely Confetti Flower Leather Jeanette Bag
LC Lauren Conrad Twig Headband

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry I have not posted here in a long time - it's been quite a stressful time for me with regards to both my family and work, so I've simply not had the energy to blog as consistently as I would have liked. I have received a few emails asking how I've been doing and checking in to see if I was ok, which truly touches my heart. I know we are all technically strangers, but I still feel a sense of friendship with this blogging community. I am so thankful that I not only have my wonderful family and friends, but that I also have this awesome community of people with whom I can share my love of fashion and all things Orla Kiely with. Thank you for those who have left me comments or emails just to check in - I feel truly blessed. 

On that note, I hope that at some point I can feel inspired again and use this blog as a means of relieving some of the stresses in my life. I do miss discovering and writing about the latest Orla Kiey collections and sales, as well as communicating with all of you. I know I've missed out on posting about a ton of new stuff, but I still hope to play a bit of catchup over the next few weeks (better late than never right?) 

So I decided a simple outfit post would be a good way to dip my toes back in the water. This was my Thanksgiving Day outfit - I'd been looking forward to an occasion where I could finally wear this adorable Lauren Conrad blouse - all the details are so sweet, especially the flutter sleeves and lace trims.




I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I have already gotten a few questions on any Orla Kiely Black Friday deals I might have spotted, and honestly I haven't really seen anything. If I happen upon any, I will try to post about them tomorrow. In the meantime, please feel free to leave any sale finds in the comments below. Happy shopping, everyone!

1 comment:

Elaine S. Stein said...

I love your thanksgiving outfit. So simple yet elegant. This Holiday Season, shop on your favorite clothing. For more designed tops, cotton skirts knee length, sexy dresses, and short jumpsuits, shop only at Boutiqueken.