Friday, December 23, 2016

Save 20% on Orla Kiely Books at Target

Today only, save 20% on all books, movies, and music at Target. There are a few Orla Kiely books included in this sale, so check them all out below. Discount is automatically applied at checkout.

On sale $13.59 (originally $19.99)

On sale $14.39 (originally $19.99)
This seems like a nifty little journal and I've actually been wanting to get it for quite some time now. Today's sale might just make me finally purchase this book :)

On sale $6.95 (originally $12.99)

On sale $7.99 (originally $12.99)
I've actually been meaning to get backup copies of these children's books (as my son has almost destroyed his when he was a baby). I just think it would be nice to have copies in mint condition for display purposes (so that way I don't have to freak out every time I see my son pulling the pages from their binding).

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.