Saturday, February 11, 2017

Orla Kiely SS17 Stem: Embossed Flower Leather in Indigo and Orange

The Embossed Flower Leather is available in the colorways Indigo and Orange this season (see past season colors Black, Sand, Sky, Daffodil,  and Walnut). 

$292

$292

$310
I believe this is the first time the Zip Messenger has been available in the Embossed Flower Leather. It looks like it would make a lovely work bag.

$187

$152

Medium Zip Wallet
$105
I adore these little wallets. I do have this style in the Poppy Cat print, but I find that I baby it so much because I'm afraid the laminated canvas would stain easily. I feel like the leather on these wallets would make them more durable and easier to clean. I have a Sixties Stem Punched Leather Card Holder and it has held up quite well over the years - I haven't had to baby it at all and it still looks in nearly perfect condition.

No comments: