Monday, April 17, 2017

New Orla Kiely Jewelry at ChrisElli

Check out these new Orla Kiely jewelry pieces that are now available at ChrisElli (I haven't seen them on either of Orla Kiely's websites yet, but hopefully they will show up soon!)

$74.10

$70.68
I love how the Buddy collection is now available in yellow gold. It was previously available in rose gold and silver, both of which I like, but yellow gold is my ultimate favorite. I have been wanting to get this ring for such a long time, but have been so confused about the sizing. When I was in London last year, I tried on both the size small and medium - the small felt a little too small on my ring finger, whereas the medium felt a little too large. Does anyone have any input on the sizing of Orla Kiely's rings?

$51.30

$91.20

$199.50

$222.30
This Daisy collection seems to be a slightly updated version of the previous one - here, the flowers appear to be about the same size, and the centers are colored enamel as opposed to gold. Which version do you like better?

$199.50

$222.30

$102.60

$59.28

$199.50

$193.80
I am not much of a charm necklace/bracelet type of person, but I actually think this necklace looks quite cute! I'm not sure if I could ever pull it off myself (especially after seeing a photo of it on Instagram and realizing just how large the charms were), but I still appreciate its cute design.

$102.60
Love this little necklace, especially with its subtle "OK" initials :)

$165.30


$96.90

No comments: