Saturday, April 15, 2017

Orla Kiely SS17 Mainline: Flower Bloom Canvas

I am finally going to resume blogging after what has been quite a busy month. My apologies as always for taking such a long time in between posts (I can't seem to keep up nowadays!) Anyway, enough of the excuses and on to the handbags!

I am quite curious about this Flower Bloom Canvas line, which is part of the SS17 Mainline collection. It's made of 100% cotton and only the inside is laminated. It's a different switch as I'm used to the exterior being laminated cotton canvas, so I'm curious to see how this looks and feels in person since it's kinda hard to tell from the photos. The print is quite loud with its retro floral background along with a giant Stem in front, and while I find myself gravitating less towards prints and more towards simpler designs, I do still find myself drawn to this bag. I think the Large Duffle and Beach Bag would be great for both the beach or the gym, but I'm a cross body gal so that would probably be my favorite design.

$187


$187

$205

$194

$193

$76

$82

No comments: