Sunday, April 16, 2017

Orla Kiely SS17 Mainline: Lace Stem Leather in Honey and Midnight

I love this design so much! It's reminiscent of the Leather Stitched Stem bags from the Autumn/Winter 2008 collection. I love whenever Orla Kiely uses older designs and updates them for her newer pieces because it allows fans a chance to own a "vintage" item that they might have missed out on the first time around. 

$420
The Honey version of this bag is my favorite from this collection - it just looks so sleek and sophisticated with its turn lock closure and structured silhouette. Also, I love that it has both a top handle and shoulder strap. The textured leather will make this piece quite durable.

$455

$403

$345
The Abby appears to be a new style this season. I like the different textures and its top zip closure, and of course, the fact that you can wear it cross body.

$181

$135

No comments: