Sunday, May 21, 2017

Orla Kiely Stationery at Officeworks

Orla Kiely has some new stationery items out BUT I've only been able to find them at Officeworks...a retailer in Australia. (I'm hoping these eventually make their way to the US, so please keep in mind the prices shown below are in AUD.)  There are some exciting new pieces that have not been available in previous collections, so check them all out below!

$9.97

$12.97

$9.97
For some reason, I'm especially excited for this set! I don't even particularly use washi tape that often, but I can already see so many uses for this.



A4 Document Box Blue and Multi Stem
$16.97

Document Tray Stem Blue and Multi Stem
$16.97

Magazine File Stem Blue and Stem Midnight
$16.97

I have yet to see any of these stationery items anywhere else (much less one that will ship to the US) so if anyone has any leads on where else I can find these, please let me know!

2 comments:

Margo said...

I do hope these will be available in the US soon. Thanks for the heads up.

iloveorlakiely said...

Yes, I hope so, too! I absolutely adore all of these pieces, and the prices are really good, too!