Saturday, June 24, 2017

Olive and Orange by Orla Kiely Cycling Accessories for Halfords

Check out Orla Kiely's latest cycling accessories for her Halfords Olive and Orange range, which coordinate perfectly with her 2017 collection of bikes. I absolutely love the prints and colors this season and I only wish they were available in the US!

Bike Basket Liner
£10

Water Bottle
£8

Classic Bike Bell
£6

Wire Bike Basket
£30
Oh, the Duck Egg color on this basket is so perfect! I did notice, however, that the (leather?) cover is missing on the handle of the Grey Navy version - a mistake perhaps?

£35

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bought the Olive design bicycle recently but Halfords have discontinued the accessories. Does anyone know where I can buy a helmet, basket liner and panniers in the Olive design?