Thursday, October 12, 2017

Orla Kiely FW17 Mainline: Cut Out Flower

It looks like these card holders and key fobs are becoming a permanent part of Orla Kiely's collection as they have been released in different colorways for the past couple seasons now (see SS17 and Pre-Fall 2017). I still think the card holders are so cute, but I wish the design were improved a bit and they added some type of closure for security. The key fobs are also cute, but I'm holding out for Orla Kiely to re-release her earlier key pouches :)

Card Holder in Gold, Heather, Orange, and Yellow
£55

Key Fob in Gold, Heather, Orange, and Yellow
£45

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did the key pouches look like? I don't think I've seen one. Can you post a photo? Thanks

iloveorlakiely said...

I tried to find a stock photo online, but I couldn't find one. I'd seen one a few months back on eBay, and I'd also seen someone post a pic of one on Instagram, but I didn't think to flag it. I should've saved the photos!

iloveorlakiely said...

Also wanted to add: if you are familiar with Louis Vuitton, it was very similar to the 6 Key Holder.