Saturday, October 21, 2017

Orla Kiely FW17 Mainline: Textured Leather Embossed Stem in Indigo, Shell Pink, and Spruce

This season's Embossed Stem bags include a textured leather background, which is a nice new touch (see past season colorways Mustard and IndigoFawn and Olive, Red, and Black, which have smoother leather finishes). One of the details I love about a few pieces from this collection are the zipper pulls, which have little dangling charms.


My favorites from this collection would have to include the Caraway Bag in Indigo, a beautiful dark blue that is currently missing from my collection. I also love the chain detailing on the shoulder straps. Another favorite is the Large Iris Bag in Shell Pink. I've been loving pinks lately, so this bag quickly made it to my wish list, especially since it also features those adorable zipper pulls.

$538

$578

$448

$358

$198


£105

No comments: