Sunday, January 28, 2018

Orla Kiely Bamboo Kitchenware at Temptation Gifts

Orla Kiely's kitchenware now includes bamboo! Previous collections have been made of melamine or ceramic, so this is a nice little change. They are available in the Melon Print (which I believe is brand new), Acorn Spot, and Linear Stem. So far, Temptation Gifts seems to have the most complete collection up on their website, with a few pieces popping up at John Lewis and other larger retailers. I'm hoping these will also be available in the US as I'm loving the Acorn Spot pieces in the Duck Egg and Pink colorways. 

I'm honestly not too familiar with how bamboo kitchen items wear over time. I have lots of the melamine pieces and so far they've held up pretty well, save for a bit of fading. They are my favorite pieces to use for casual meals, especially with my 5-year-old son. So I'm curious how these bamboo pieces will hold up. If any of you have any experience with this material in the kitchen, please let me know :)

Melon Print Large Plate in Blue, Pink, and Yellow
£9.99

£19.99

Acorn Spot Side Plate in Duck Egg, Pink, and Yellow
£6.99 

Acorn Spot Tumbler in Duck Egg, Elderflower, and Pale Rose
£5.99

Linear Stem Bowl in Blue and Green
£7.99

1 comment:

Emily said...

Norpro are now available in India with a wide variety of kitchenware.