Friday, April 6, 2018

Orla Kiely at QVC

Available in Cream/Black Tulip, Green Dog Show, and Classic Multi
$169

Orla Kiely recently debuted on QVC in the US, which was pretty exciting news for many fans since they released a limited edition version of the super popular Dog Show print. There are two bag styles available - the Midi Sling (shown above) and the Zip Messenger below. The Green Dog Show print is completely new, having only been previously available in a brown colorway, which is still one of my all-time favorite bags (see my Thursday Purseday post here and outfit here). I still prefer the brown version to this latest release, but I still do quite like the green colorway here. The Midi Sling style, however, isn't a favorite of mine, so I'm hoping they will perhaps release this print in other styles (I'd love a small cross body version!) Would love to see more items available at QVC - it's always exciting to see Orla Kiely here in the US!

Available in Red/Navy Tulip and Cream/Black Tulip
$163

No comments: