Friday, April 13, 2018

Orla Kiely for Light & Free Yogurt


Orla Kiely has had several collaborations in the past, but this particular one tickled me quite a bit. Danone Light & Free has teamed up with our favorite designer to create a limited edition 4-pack of Pretty Poma-Berries Greek style yogurt. 



There are four prints available - Acorn Spot, Square Flower, Flower Spot, and Tulip - in colorways that coordinate well with the berry flavor.



Nutrition Information for those interested :)

Light & Free is also currently running a contest where you can win a £5,000 shopping experience with Orla Kiely. Click here to enter!

This is definitely an item for any Orla Kiely collector. I imagine if I was able to purchase these, I'd without a doubt save the packaging (not the yogurt haha). Since I live in the US, I won't be able to get my hands on these as I believe they are only available in the UK. So if you live in the area, definitely check out your local supermarket :)

2 comments:

Margo said...

This is cute, I'm thinning my orla collections, but a year ago, I'd have contacted some of my UK friends and had them purchase for me. They could have the yogurt and just bring me the containers. Thank you for all that you share with us.

Sugar Free Yogurt said...

Hey Orla,
thanks for all information on your site keep up the awesome work!